3 Positioning Drill Press Vise
PRODUCT CODE : HT5000-037
- Solid construction providing stability to drilling operations
- Textured jaws for secure gripping
- Main body made from FCD45; with HRC 45°~50° heat treated steel jaws
- Applicable for clamping objects on drill press machines and milling machines
- Jaw pair and handle surface treated with black oxide finish
- Prismatic fixed jaw with cross V-grooves for holding materials firmly
- Precision ground right-angle faces for horizontal and vertical positioning.
- Includes two onboard mounting slots, allowing vise to be mounted to the working table accurately and promptly
SPECView Product Spec
|A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||Max. clamping force(ton)||Weight|
- Main body :FCD45
- Jaws with HRC 45°~50° heat treated steel
- Jaws and handle are treated with black oxide finish
Feel free to inquire our products. We are willing to help you with any issues you may encounter with our products.